Nick Doody's fiancé launches hunt for lost engagement ring
Andrew Mickel4 December 2011
Comedy fans are being called upon to help get Nick Doody's wedding back on track after his fiancé Kirsty Newton launched a hunt for her lost engagement ring.
Musician Kirsty and comedian Doody discovered that her ring had slipped off her finger on November 30 is offering an invite to her wedding to anyone who finds ‘her most treasured possession’.
The most likely locations for the lost ring are the King’s Head pub in The Broadway in Crouch End and also Crouch End Shell garage.
Other locations include Sheffield Memorial Hall and Watford Gap service station.
Speaking to the local newspaper The Hornsey, Crouch End and Muswell Hill Journal, Kirsty said: “It had been a really stressful month and I had lost a bit of weight. I could feel it was slightly loose but didn’t think it would fall off.
“I was so tired it wasn’t until my boyfriend held my hand outside our flat that he noticed.”
If you find the ring you can contact Kirsty on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Where there's a Wil (Anderson) there's a way
- The Wrestling takes panel prize at Edinburgh Fringe comedy awards
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Mark Thomas stands up for free theatre
- Al Murray heads to Radio 5 Live with Seven Day Saturday
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Widdicombe, Christmas, Pappy's and Dommett head to Green Man comedy stage
- The Thick Of It heads to U.S. as Armando Iannucci pens show for HBO
- MTV LOL: Some comedians in some music videos