Peter Serafinowicz to join CBBC's Fit
Tim Clark10 July 2012
Peter Serafinowicz is reportedly heading to CBBC after being signed up to star in a new sketch show for kids.
The children’s channel is allegedly planning a new show which sees comedians make up sketches themed on sport and exercise.
According to the Broadcast Now the new show, which is called Fit, should be launched in the Autumn.
Serafinowicz is the latest comedian to be linked with CBBC who in April signed up fellow comic Tim Fitzhigham to present a 10-part series called Superhumans.
Serafinowicz will be appearing as the character Brian Butterfueld, who is an overweight businessman created by the comedian for his previous sketch series. According to the British Comedy Guide Canadian comic Tony Law may also be in the final line-up for the show.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Where there's a Wil (Anderson) there's a way
- The Wrestling takes panel prize at Edinburgh Fringe comedy awards
- Mark Thomas stands up for free theatre
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- The Thick Of It heads to U.S. as Armando Iannucci pens show for HBO
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Widdicombe, Christmas, Pappy's and Dommett head to Green Man comedy stage
- Shameless star recreates American Beauty strip pic for Comic Relief
- Casual Violence