Peter Serafinowicz to join CBBC's Fit
Tim Clark10 July 2012
Peter Serafinowicz is reportedly heading to CBBC after being signed up to star in a new sketch show for kids.
The children’s channel is allegedly planning a new show which sees comedians make up sketches themed on sport and exercise.
According to the Broadcast Now the new show, which is called Fit, should be launched in the Autumn.
Serafinowicz is the latest comedian to be linked with CBBC who in April signed up fellow comic Tim Fitzhigham to present a 10-part series called Superhumans.
Serafinowicz will be appearing as the character Brian Butterfueld, who is an overweight businessman created by the comedian for his previous sketch series. According to the British Comedy Guide Canadian comic Tony Law may also be in the final line-up for the show.
- The Thick Of It heads to U.S. as Armando Iannucci pens show for HBO
- Judges announced for London Sketchfest
- Boris is on board, Boyle has a ceremony and lots of comedy events: the Olympic week in video
- Good Night: the stunning fun of Pun Run
- Stewart Lee launches scathing attack on Edinburgh Comedy Festival's 'Comedy God' poll
- Camp Bestival
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost hint at possible NZ film
- Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon set for Latitude Festival trip
- Stephen Fry pledges 'to go to jail' over twitter joke trial
- Shameless star recreates American Beauty strip pic for Comic Relief