Peter Serafinowicz to join CBBC's Fit
Tim Clark10 July 2012
Peter Serafinowicz is reportedly heading to CBBC after being signed up to star in a new sketch show for kids.
The children’s channel is allegedly planning a new show which sees comedians make up sketches themed on sport and exercise.
According to the Broadcast Now the new show, which is called Fit, should be launched in the Autumn.
Serafinowicz is the latest comedian to be linked with CBBC who in April signed up fellow comic Tim Fitzhigham to present a 10-part series called Superhumans.
Serafinowicz will be appearing as the character Brian Butterfueld, who is an overweight businessman created by the comedian for his previous sketch series. According to the British Comedy Guide Canadian comic Tony Law may also be in the final line-up for the show.
- Eddie Izzard heads to Latitude 2013 comedy stage
- Limmy’s Valentine love and Downton’s beauty: the week in video
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- Michael Palin awarded Bafta fellowship
- Lee Evans
- Christmas comedy shows in London 2012: a comprehensive guide
- Edinburgh Fringe 2010: Jumping the gun? Underbelly venue launches tickets three months early
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Second Inbetweeners movie on the cards, says Mirror
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts