Psychoville organ donation and Derek begins filming: last 24 hours in comedy
Andrew Mickel15 August 2012
We were going to do a joke about Sarah Solemani being gutted about the fifth story but we can't quite make it work yet...
In 'God help us' news, Mrs Brown's Boys will have a celebrity game show spin-off. Dear the people in charge of this: it won't turn out like when Lily Savage did Blankety Blank (as in, amazing). Broadcast
David Haig and Henry Goodman will star in GOLD's revival of Yes Prime Minister, having already been in the stage version. BCG
Channel 4 have done one of those interviews they release fully-formed to the press, so expect to see the same material with Harry Hill circulating a lot. Mirror
Ricky Gervais has started filming the full series of Derek. The Sun
Sarah Solemani would 'donate an organ' to bring back Psychoville, although she doesn't specify which one. Metro
And don't forget to check in with the latest five-star Fringe round-ups here...
Hot news? Tweet us @smallportions...
- Shameless star recreates American Beauty strip pic for Comic Relief
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- Commissioners and TV executives
- All your Christmas problems, solved in a timely manner, by Sam Simmons
- Good Night: Scrumptious heats up comedy with curry
- Stewart Lee's Alternative Comedy Experience gets second series
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- Altitude 2010: Abandoman wows Meribel crowds
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault