Radio 4's Just A Minute heading to the Edinburgh Fringe
BBC Radio 4's Just A Minute is set to head to Edinburgh for a live performance as part of the Edinburgh Fringe festival.
Veteran broadcaster Nicholas Parsons will be talking the helm for two open-air editions of BBC Radio 4's iconic panel game on Tuesday 17th August and is set to be joined by resident panellist Paul Merton while Gyles Brandreth will be teaching the likes of Stephen K Amos and others, how to play the game.
Miles Jupp will will also take to the stage on the Royal Mile with a one-off live performance featuring Tom Wrigglesworth and Andrew Lawrence and Doc Brown.
The performance is the first time the station has broadcast a live show from Edinburghs iconic street. The live show will be performed on Sunday 15th at 1pm.
For more information and to catch up with Radio 4 at the Fringe follow them at @BBCRadio4 on Twitter.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- Where there's a Wil (Anderson) there's a way
- Widdicombe, Christmas, Pappy's and Dommett head to Green Man comedy stage
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Shameless star recreates American Beauty strip pic for Comic Relief
- Casual Violence
- Mark Thomas stands up for free theatre
- The Wrestling takes panel prize at Edinburgh Fringe comedy awards
- The Thick Of It heads to U.S. as Armando Iannucci pens show for HBO
- Alexander Bennett