Russell Brand hurt in car crash as truck smashes his new Lamborghini
Tim Clark2 August 2010
Bad boy comedian Russell Brand has been left visibly shaken after being involved in a car crash in New York.
Brand, who is in New York to film the remake of the Dudley Moore film Arthur, was hit by a truck when its crashed into the back of his £150,000 Lamborghini
According to the Daily Mirror the comedian was penned into the car’s passenger seat after the incident and had to climb out of the drivers door.
A source told the Mirror, “The whole incident was pretty terrifying. Russell was very shaken.
“He refused to go to A&E despite severe bruising on his arm and cuts. He's gutted as he'd only just taken loan of the car.”
- Commissioners and TV executives
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Secret Edinburgh
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- The loveliest people in comedy: a working list
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Underbelly 2013: comedy picks
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright