Russell Brand set to host Saturday Night Live
Tim Clark7 February 2011
Russell Brand is set to make his debut on one of America’s most popular live comedy programmes, Saturday Night Live.
The outspoken comedian is set to appear on NBC’s flagship comedy show this coming weekend alongside song writer Chris Brown.
The appearance by Brand is yet another milestone in his burgeoning career in the States and coincides with the release of two more Hollywood films in which he is set to appear.
The animated adventure Hop, which is set to hit cinemas on April 1st, will see Brand provide the voice of the Easter Bunny who is accidentally incapacitated when he is hit by a car while one week later Brand is set to take centre stage in the
remake of Dudley Moore’s classic Arthur alongside Helen Mirren.
The remake of Arthur is set to hit conema screens on April 8th.
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- All your Christmas problems, solved in a timely manner, by Sam Simmons
- Sketchfest: Thünderbards select their favourite bards and Thunderbirds
- Good Night: Scrumptious heats up comedy with curry
- Stewart Lee's Alternative Comedy Experience gets second series
- Richard Herring to launch paid video podcasts
- Altitude 2010: Abandoman wows Meribel crowds
- Rory McGrath arrested over assault
- Commissioners and TV executives
- British Comedy Awards 2012: who should clearly win