Russell Brand set to host Saturday Night Live
Tim Clark7 February 2011
Russell Brand is set to make his debut on one of America’s most popular live comedy programmes, Saturday Night Live.
The outspoken comedian is set to appear on NBC’s flagship comedy show this coming weekend alongside song writer Chris Brown.
The appearance by Brand is yet another milestone in his burgeoning career in the States and coincides with the release of two more Hollywood films in which he is set to appear.
The animated adventure Hop, which is set to hit cinemas on April 1st, will see Brand provide the voice of the Easter Bunny who is accidentally incapacitated when he is hit by a car while one week later Brand is set to take centre stage in the
remake of Dudley Moore’s classic Arthur alongside Helen Mirren.
The remake of Arthur is set to hit conema screens on April 8th.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- London Sketchfest 2013: What you need to know
- Secret Edinburgh
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- Incoming: our interview slot for new(ish) acts
- Plebs’ Tom Rosenthal interview: ‘we can do stories about incest’
- The loveliest people in comedy: a working list
- Sketchfest: The Pin are dog botherin'
- Underbelly 2013: comedy picks
- Shaun of the Dead lives again - thanks to Edgar Wright