Set List heading for Sky Atlantic
Tim Clark26 June 2012
The American improvised comedy show Set List has been commissioned for a UK run by Sky Atlantic.
The show, which has been developed in the U.S. sees comedians conjure up improvised material on the spot instead of using their club sets, or tried and tested material.
According to the British Comedy Guide comedian Matt Kirshen has been involved in helping the show reach the UK along with original creator
The ten-part series is set to be recorded at the Brixton Electric on the first and second weeks in July.
It’s the latest offering from Sky Atlantic, which only yesterday saw Alan Partridge return to the screens alongside Armando Iannucci’s Veep and Kathy Burke’s walking and talking.
Apart from the TV run, Set List is also due to appear at the Edinburgh Fringe for its second year this coming August.
- Musical Comedy Awards 2013 Heat Two: Acts to watch
- Mighty Boosh star Noel Fielding live at the Leicester Square theatre
- British Comedy Awards 2012: who should clearly win
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: Radio 4 sorts
- Here come the Girls from HBO
- MTV LOL: Some comedians in some music videos
- Incoming: Fran Moulds is in a hurry or something
- Live comedy picks: Simon Munnery, Paul Foot and a bunch of Godless People
- The week in video: our round-ups of the best comedy YouTube has to offer
- Doctor Who trousers and dwarf sex: A lovely chat with Emma Kennedy