No public posts in this group. You must register or login and become a member in order to post messages, and view any private posts.
Ditto is a boutique artist management and live comedy producer and promoter. We provide management and exclusive representation for a hand picked roster of exceptionally talented clients- The Beta Males, Jay Foreman, John Henry Falle, Jon Gracey, Richard Soames and Guy Kelly- and manage the live work of Jim Campbell and McNeil and Pamphilon. We are delighted to work on and develop shows both big and small.
Launched by Beth O'Brien in 2011, Ditto Productions took 5 critically acclaimed sell-out shows to the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, where we were privileged to co-produce, publicise and promote the Edinburgh Comedy Award Panel Prize Winning show The Wrestling, which was also nominated for a Chortle Award for Innovation.
In 2012 we’ll be taking 7 shows to Edinburgh- The Beta Males in... The Space Race, The Beta Males' Midnight Movie Theatre (a new late night spectacular); Jay Foreman's Mixtape; Jim Campbell Nine-Year Old Man; McNeil and Pamphilon; Monkey Toast: The Improvised Chat Show and Thomas Nelstrop: Great(ish) Hits. We've also run critically acclaimed clubs and one off live comedy events for three years under the name Really Lovely Comedy.
We donate 2% of our Edinburgh profits to charity, this year our charities are Kidney Research UK and Action for M.E.
- A profoundly off-topic chat with Humphrey Ker
- 13 things to look forward to in comedy in 2013
- British Comedy Awards 2012: who should clearly win
- Edinburgh Fringe picks: Story-tellers
- We make Iain Stirling and Tom Deacon fight each other for YOUR pleasure
- Live comedy picks: Joe Lycett, Micky Flanagan, Mark Thomas and more
- Secret Edinburgh : Alternative clothing, corsets and wizards with Andrew O'Neill
- Doctor Who trousers and dwarf sex: A lovely chat with Emma Kennedy
- 99 Club Pick & Mix Launch Night - Jade the Folk singer, Alan Parker and Robin Ince
- Sarah Millican in Facebook row after fan filmed gig