He would describe himself as part-man part-troll, but we all loveably know him as the best musical comedian to ever come from the Westcountry - Bill Bailey.
The proud lover of animals has established himself as one of the mainstream comedians in the UK, with many of his shows regularly selling out and festival tents brimming with fans eager to see his stuff - even if his Killers parody is getting old.
- Ten things Miranda Hart has done, other than Miranda
- Dan Clark: How Not To Live Your Musical Comedy Touring Life
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: new stars of TV
- Brendon Burns: 'I'm a secret handshake of comedy'
- The Thick Of It heads to U.S. as Armando Iannucci pens show for HBO
- Miles Jupp: the telly bit of the interview
- The Daily Mail guide to feigning outrage about comedy
- Secret Edinburgh
- Christ impersonations and online machinations: a nice chat with Cariad Lloyd
- Comedy gets actorly: Matthew Jones on the darkness of Punch