Brett Vincent has surged ahead as a comedy promoter recent years. Having learnt the comedy industry while working with his brother Andre, Brett world as a promoter for Underbelly for much of the last decade. However in 2010 he struck out on his own to found Get Comedy, an independent agency which looks after most of his acts.
Since then Vincent has inherited the world's only comedy ski festival with Altitude, and also books the comedy stage for Bestival and Camp Bestival. Alongside the festival sojourns he looks after acts such as Carl Donnelly, Jim Jefferies, Pete Johansson, Glenn Wool, Dana Alexander, Keith Farnan, Michael Winslow and Ian Stone.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 20 - 1
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: Free Fringe and free gigs
- Stewart Lee: "I don't think a 16-year-old me would want to be a comedian"
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy 60 - 41
- Danny Dyer film Run For Your Wife takes £747 at box office
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- The Top 100 People In Comedy 80 - 61
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 100 - 81
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: First Hours