Brett Vincent has surged ahead as a comedy promoter recent years. Having learnt the comedy industry while working with his brother Andre, Brett world as a promoter for Underbelly for much of the last decade. However in 2010 he struck out on his own to found Get Comedy, an independent agency which looks after most of his acts.
Since then Vincent has inherited the world's only comedy ski festival with Altitude, and also books the comedy stage for Bestival and Camp Bestival. Alongside the festival sojourns he looks after acts such as Carl Donnelly, Jim Jefferies, Pete Johansson, Glenn Wool, Dana Alexander, Keith Farnan, Michael Winslow and Ian Stone.
- That 10 O'Clock Live: what we've learnt
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: ten double headers and team efforts
- Chris Ramsey thrown off Soccer AM
- Camp Bestival
- Edinburgh Fringe Picks 2012: panel prize winners
- Incoming: Gareth Morinan is the busiest man at the Edinburgh Fringe
- Ed Fringe Five Star Reviews: Spank, Pappy's, Wittank, Paul Foot and more
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012: Character comedy
- Frankie Boyle, Morgana Robinson and Robert Webb head Channel 4's autumn comedy season
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: North Americans