Brett Vincent has surged ahead as a comedy promoter recent years. Having learnt the comedy industry while working with his brother Andre, Brett world as a promoter for Underbelly for much of the last decade. However in 2010 he struck out on his own to found Get Comedy, an independent agency which looks after most of his acts.
Since then Vincent has inherited the world's only comedy ski festival with Altitude, and also books the comedy stage for Bestival and Camp Bestival. Alongside the festival sojourns he looks after acts such as Carl Donnelly, Jim Jefferies, Pete Johansson, Glenn Wool, Dana Alexander, Keith Farnan, Michael Winslow and Ian Stone.
- Circuit breakers: Jarred Christmas quizzes Lloyd Langford on animal abilities, first jokes and more
- Hebburn baby Hebburn
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012: Character comedy
- Incoming: Gareth Morinan is the busiest man at the Edinburgh Fringe
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: former best newcomers
- Ed Fringe Five Star Reviews: Spank, Pappy's, Wittank, Paul Foot and more
- Secret Garden Party 2012: Mud Mud Glorious Mud!
- Edinburgh Fringe previews 2011: Sam Simmons
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: new stars of TV
- Dan Clark: How Not To Live Your Musical Comedy Touring Life