Holly Walsh may not be a household name just yet but with a sharp wit, brilliant delivery and award winning comedy she is a rising female star of the genre.
Walsh first came to the spotlight after coming runner-up in the Amused Moose competition in 2006 and has taken shows to the Edinburgh Fringe ever since. Her latest work, The Hollycopter, is based on the tragic experience at the annual charity fundraising Birdman Festival. The comedian broke her arm as she dived off the edge of Worthing Pier inside a fake helicopter.
In her career Walsh has appeared on The Now Show, Mock The Week, 8 Out Of 10 Cats, Nevermind The Buzzcocks and Newswipe with Charlie Brooker.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 20 - 1
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: Free Fringe and free gigs
- Stewart Lee: "I don't think a 16-year-old me would want to be a comedian"
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy 60 - 41
- Danny Dyer film Run For Your Wife takes £747 at box office
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- The Top 100 People In Comedy 80 - 61
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 100 - 81
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: First Hours