With a string of excellent comedy videos under her belt and an award from the LA Comedy Shorts Film Festival to boot Isabel Fay has carved out a niche as a comedian who is reaching a new audience online. Along with Tom Hopgood she is part-owner of Clever Pie media, which has produced videos for BBC Online and Funny or Die UK.
Fay also produced a mock tribute video to online 'trolls' who bully people by posting vulgar comments about them online. The video went viral and had 150,000 views within a day of release and was described by Stephen Fry as 'a masterpiece'.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 20 - 1
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: Free Fringe and free gigs
- Stewart Lee: "I don't think a 16-year-old me would want to be a comedian"
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy 60 - 41
- Danny Dyer film Run For Your Wife takes £747 at box office
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- The Top 100 People In Comedy 80 - 61
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 100 - 81
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: First Hours