With a string of excellent comedy videos under her belt and an award from the LA Comedy Shorts Film Festival to boot Isabel Fay has carved out a niche as a comedian who is reaching a new audience online. Along with Tom Hopgood she is part-owner of Clever Pie media, which has produced videos for BBC Online and Funny or Die UK.
Fay also produced a mock tribute video to online 'trolls' who bully people by posting vulgar comments about them online. The video went viral and had 150,000 views within a day of release and was described by Stephen Fry as 'a masterpiece'.
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: TV stars
- That 10 O'Clock Live: what we've learnt
- Circuit Breakers: Hal Cruttenden
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: ten double headers and team efforts
- Miranda Hart confirms UK tour in 2014
- Edinburgh Fringe Picks 2012: panel prize winners
- Chris Ramsey thrown off Soccer AM
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: North Americans
- Edinburgh Fringe picks 2012: Radio 4 sorts
- The loveliest people in comedy: a working list