With a string of excellent comedy videos under her belt and an award from the LA Comedy Shorts Film Festival to boot Isabel Fay has carved out a niche as a comedian who is reaching a new audience online. Along with Tom Hopgood she is part-owner of Clever Pie media, which has produced videos for BBC Online and Funny or Die UK.
Fay also produced a mock tribute video to online 'trolls' who bully people by posting vulgar comments about them online. The video went viral and had 150,000 views within a day of release and was described by Stephen Fry as 'a masterpiece'.
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Ten things Miranda Hart has done, other than Miranda
- ARGComFest at King's Cross this Sunday: the line-up in full
- Rowan Atkinson hints at end of Mr Bean
- Frankie Boyle, Morgana Robinson and Robert Webb head Channel 4's autumn comedy season
- Shortlist and Comedy Central UK launch sitcom writing competition
- Edinburgh Fringe Picks 2012: Solid sorts
- The Thick Of It heads to U.S. as Armando Iannucci pens show for HBO
- The Daily Mail guide to feigning outrage about comedy