No public posts in this group. You must register or login and become a member in order to post messages, and view any private posts.
Mick Perrin started his career as a musician in a punk band, he now looks after the lives of some of the biggest names in comedy including Eddie Izzard, Dylan Moran, Ross Noble and Tommy Tiernan.
Being asked by Izzard to be his promoter while on a flight to Australia, Perrin’s first task (after setting up Mick Perrin Productions Ltd) was to organise the first arena tour for guess who, Izzard himself.
With that tour successfully in the bag Perrin continued as a promoter ever since. Perrin’s first Fringe was in 1983 where he helped a busking band called Pookiesnackenburger – which developed into Stomp, yes those bin guys who did the Heineken commercial.
During his time Perrin has worked with a plethora of comedians, and still looks for new talent in the comedy shows of Brighton, where his production company Mick Perrin is based.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 20 - 1
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: Free Fringe and free gigs
- Stewart Lee: "I don't think a 16-year-old me would want to be a comedian"
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy 60 - 41
- Danny Dyer film Run For Your Wife takes £747 at box office
- The Top 100 People In Comedy 80 - 61
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 100 - 81
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: First Hours