Paul Foot is surreal, surprising, and seductively good at making you want to watch him.
With his Guild Of Paul Foot Connoisseurs he has also built his own audience and in recent years has made his TV breakthrough on a number of shows, in particular his excellent guest appearances on Nevermind The Buzzcocks. Now firmly established with his own unique niche Foot is likely to rise up the comedy ladder over the next few years.
This can only be a good thing as Foot represents a style of comedy which is under-represented in the industry at large.
- Commissioners and TV executives
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 20 - 1
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: Free Fringe and free gigs
- Stewart Lee: "I don't think a 16-year-old me would want to be a comedian"
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy 60 - 41
- Danny Dyer film Run For Your Wife takes £747 at box office
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy
- The Top 100 People In Comedy 80 - 61
- The Top 100 most influential people in comedy: 100 - 81
- Edinburgh Fringe 2012 picks: First Hours